Willow Tree - Thoughtful Child (darker skin tone and hair colour)
...nurtured by your loving care
Child figures work well in Family Groupings. Position two (or three or more) figures so that they appear to be interacting, turned toward one another, touching. Like families do.
The Roses in my Garden™ collection of six children represents boys and girls of different ages and personalities. Titles of individual pieces signify universal attributes that we wish for all our children. Children can be grouped with other parent/child figures to create a unique family sculpture.
Not a toy or children's product. Intended for adults only.
"Roses are a universal symbol of love. Like children, they require extra care, patience and hard work from the gardener. But when they bloom, their outstanding combination of intense fragrance, colour and beautiful form is worth all the effort." - Susan Lordi
- Material: Resin, hand painted
- Dimensions: 3 7.5cm H x 8cm W x 5cm D
- Sentiment: "...nurtured by your loving care"
- Presentation: Branded giftbox includes enclosure card for gift giving.
- Product Care: Dust with soft cloth or soft brush. Avoid water or cleaning solvents.