Willow Tree - The Quilt
Sleep my child and peace... peace... Covered in love and keep... keep...
A gift to celebrate new beginnings, babies, families and the loving relationships that develop between parent and child.
Not a toy or children's product. Intended for adults only.
“I was thinking about metaphors of quilts. A lot about protection. A quilt makes us feel safe and warm. The rows of even stitching showing the passing of time, a meditative rhythm - like quieting and rocking a child. It takes time and patience. I wanted the quilt and the rocking to be one. The sentiment reveals this rhythm also - lullabies don’t have to make literal sense ... but the cadence of the words is lyrical and soothing. The warmth and cosiness of a sleeping child - the tender connection - these quiet memories exist in anyone who has ever rocked a child in their arms." - Susan Lordi
- Material: Resin, hand painted
- Dimensions: 14cm H x 7.5cm W x 11cm D
- Sentiment: "Sleep my child and peace... peace... Covered in love and keep... keep..."
- Presentation: Branded giftbox includes enclosure card for gift giving.
- Product Care: Dust with soft cloth or soft brush. Avoid water or cleaning solvents.