So appreciative of all you do!
The figure of a lady holding a bouquet of peonies. A gift for the flower lovers or for thanking and showing appreciation to teachers, volunteers, donors, carers, friends, etc.
Not a toy or children's product. Intended for adults only.
“'Thank You' is an expression we use daily… from an impersonal quick comment to a more heart - felt appreciation of support from parents, family, friends, teachers, volunteers. I hope this piece can be used for all those circumstances when you want to say 'Thank You'. The gesture of the figure, leaning forward, is an offer of gratitude and hospitality. The flowers are classic, timeless peonies, which release a beautiful fragrance, and whose lifecycle can span generations." - Susan Lordi
- Material: Resin, hand painted
- Dimensions: 14cm H x 4cm W x 9cm D
- Sentiment: "So appreciative of all you do!"
- Presentation: Branded giftbox includes enclosure card for gift giving.
- Product Care: Dust with soft cloth or soft brush. Avoid water or cleaning solvents.