An ode to the cheeky lorikeets on Hamilton Island Australia, our Lorikeet Love Swimsuit is for the lover of all things bright, fun and cheeky – just like the little Australian rainbow birds that light up our skies and turn heads wherever they go!
This suit is designed with full-coverage across the back, chest and arms, and is double-layered for extra protection against harmful UV rays. The fabric is buttery-soft and will keep precious skin well-protected without agitation.
The epitome of tropical Australia, our Lorikeet Love Swimsuit features native-Australian lorikeet birds amidst tropical flora and fauna. A stand-out print that is guaranteed to appeal to all young water-lovers!
Features of this swimsuit include:
- All-in-one rash guard – no sunburnt backs or bellies!
- UPF50+ protection, blocking out 97% of UVA and UVB rays
- Exclusively-designed, custom print with a unique Australian flair
- Double-lining front and back for extra sun protection and swimsuit durability
- Full-length sleeves for extra coverage
- High-neck style to cover chest and neck area
- Pretty, feminine ruffle detail on the leg
- Plastic moulded front zipper with no-pinch zip hideaway pouch to protect from irritation
- Buttery soft, two-way stretch nylon/spandex fabric – OEKO-TEX certified for sustainability
- Limited print-run to eliminate waste, environmental strain, and to maintain boutique appeal
- Beach-luxe at its best!
Suits are true to size and correspond to the age of the child, i.e. an average two year old will fit a size 2 and so on.