The bananas are ripe for picking and a crackle of cockatoos are heard overhead – it’s the taste and sound of summer! ….for when there’s a cacophony of cockatoos in the sky above you know you’re Down Under!
This suit is designed with full-coverage across the back, chest, arms and upper thighs; it is double-layered for extra protection against harmful UV rays. The fabric is buttery-soft and will keep precious skin well-protected without agitation.
Our new Cocky Bananarama Swimsuit epitomises beachy Australiana at its best, featuring our native cockatoo bird amidst banana palms and bunches.
Features of this swimsuit include:
- All-in-one rash guard – no sunburnt backs or bellies!
- UPF50+ protection, blocking out 97% of UVA and UVB rays
- Exclusively-designed custom print with a unique Australian flair
- Double-lining front and back for extra sun protection
- Full-length sleeves for extra coverage
- High-neck style to cover chest and neck area
- Length to the knee for added thigh protection
- Plastic moulded front zipper with no-pinch zip hideaway pouch to protect from irritation
- Buttery soft, two-way stretch nylon/spandex fabric – OEKO-TEX certified for sustainability
- Limited print-run to eliminate waste, environmental strain, and to maintain boutique appeal
- Beach-luxe at its best!
Suits are true to size and correspond to the age of the child, i.e. an average two year old will fit a size 2 and so on.