Willow Tree - A Tree, A Prayer Musical
Strength, beauty and peace each day
A special way to commemorate spiritual milestones such as baptism, first communion, confirmation or Bas Mitzvah. An uplifting piece to encourage and support one in need, or a healing remembrance keepsake. Music and movement transform this full - scale, beloved figure. The hand-painted base elevates the figure while it turns beautifully to the classic, familiar "Amazing Grace".
Not a toy or children's product. Intended for adults only.
"A tree can be a metaphor for strength, beauty and peace - qualities we all aspire to. The prayer is one of hope and healing; about living in the moment. The title is as much a prayer as the sentiment. This piece is very open. The tree can be a symbol of anything that is centering and inspirational. Trees are grounding - a connection to that which sustains us. It could also reference the Tree of Life - a universal symbol in many different religions, both Christian and non - Christian." –Susan Lordi
- Material: Resin with metal wings, hand painted
- Dimensions: 19cm H x 9cm W x 9cm D
- Musicial Tune: "Amazing Grace"
- Sentiment: "Strength, beauty and peace each day"
- Presentation: Branded giftbox includes enclosure card for gift giving.
- Product Care: Dust with soft cloth or soft brush. Avoid water or cleaning solvents.